NEX 912 is an industrial motherboard with standard ATX form factor, which supports 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and Intel® Celeron® processors (codenamed Skylake) and as well as next generation Intel® Core™/Celeron® processors. NEX 912 supports dual channel DDR4 2133/1867MHz memory in four long DIMM slots up to 64GB system memory and PCIe x16 (gen. 3.0).
The Q170 PCH supports triple displays by three DDI (digital display interfaces) using among two HDMI and one VGA ports. Intel® Q70 PCH manages up to 4 x SATA 3.0 with RAID 0/1/5/10 supported and performs up to 14 x USB (10 x USB 3.0/4 x USB 2.0) ports; and dual Intel® GbE ports and up to six Series ports including one supporting RS-232/422/485. NEX 910 supports two PCIex4 and 4 x PCI slots. TPM function is as optional. NEX 912 could be integrated into 1U/ 2U/ 4U rack mounted chassis or desktop tower as completed system solution for widely industrial applications in the new era of digital infrastructure.
- Support socket LGA1151 for 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Intel® Celeron® processors (codenamed Skylake) or next generation Intel® Core™/Celeron® processors
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Socket, up to 64GB
- Support triple independent display: 2 x HDMI/VGA
- 2 x Intel® GbE, 4 x SATA 3.0, 14 x USB 3.0/2.0, 6 x COM, 4-in/4-out GPIO, HD Audio
- 1 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x4, 4 x PCI
- TPM supported
- Support AT/ATX mode by ATX power input