Matrix MXE-200i series Embedded IoT Gateway Platform is based on the Intel Atom® SoC processor E3826 and has superior-class construction meeting a wide variety of specific industrial needs. Supporting IntelR IoT Gateway, with pre-loaded Wind RiverR IDP XT 2.0/3.1 enabling full IoT function, the MXE-200i series offers the most reliable Embedded IoT Gateway for use in harsh environments, compliant with industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN61000-6-4,61000-6-2), protecting customer assets and reducing TCO. Opposing conventional correlations between size and computing power, the MXE-200i series features large-scale performance in an ultra-compact package.
With its two GbE LAN, two COM, two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 host ports, optional four isolated DI and four isolated DO w/ interrupt support, dual mini PCIe slots with one mSATA support and USIM socket support communication with connections such as WiFi, BT, 3G, and LTE, the MXE-200i enables seamless interconnection, ensuring interoperability between systems. Matrix’s proven rugged construction assures operation in harsh environments with operating shock tolerance up to 100 G and an extended operating temperature range option of -20°C to 70°C. Implementation of ADLINK’s proprietary SEMA Cloud tool, the MXE-200i maximizes manageability and security for a world of applications, delivering efficient remote monitoring of system activity and health in real time, system control over a robust secured channel, and complete, fully manageable utilization of system resources.
All told, the MXE-200i presents an intelligent, robust embedded system supporting wide application development and easy service deployment, presenting outstanding performance in Intelligent Transportation, Facility Management, Industrial Automation and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Extremely compact: 120 (W) x 100 (D) x 55 (H) mm
- Full support Intel® IoT Gateway, with pre-loaded Wind River® IDP XT 2.0/3.1
- Dual-core Intel Atom® SoC processor E3826
- Certified by Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix & SEMA Cloud
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0, 2x GbE ports, optional 4 isolated DI/O, 2x
- mPCIe slots (one supporting mSATA), 1x USIM socket, 1x SDIO
- Aluminium housing, withstanding industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN 61000-6-4EN
- Optional DIN-Rail / Wall mounting