The TRL-40 is a 4U Server-Grade System supporting the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 and E5 v2 family product family in LGA2011 package to deliver a scalable high performance platform for a wide array of industrial applications. The TRL-40 supports 32/22nm dual CPUs at up to 2.4 GHz with integrated memory controllers and Direct Media Interface (DMI) connectivity to the Intel® C604 Chipset. Dual channel DDR3 1600 MHz memory is supported up to a maximum of 128 GB in eight DIMM slots.
These advanced features, coupled with integrated graphics, four PCI Express x16 slots, one PCI Express x8 slot, one PCI Express x4 slot, dual PCI Express-based Gigabit Ethernet, six SATA 6 Gb/s ports and two SATA 3Gb/s ports make the TRL-40 ideal for vision and video solution, medical, test & measurement, and telecom applications requiring a high-performance, easy-to-deploy and reliable system.
- Dual LGA2011 Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 and E5 v2 family
- Eight memory sockets supports DDR3-1600 REG/ECC or Non-ECC up to 128GB
- 4x PCIe x16 Gen3, 1x PCIe x8 Gen3 and 1x PCIe x4 Gen2 (physical PCIe x8 slot)
- IPMI 2.0 remote management
- 600W or 1000W PS/2 single power supply or 600W mini-redundant power supply
- Supports three 5.25″, five 3.5″ drive bays with true anti-vibration design