What we collect
1. Information You Provide Voluntarily
When ordering products and services from us, signing up for our newsletters, events or seminars, looking for and requesting vacant positions or submitting spontaneous application requests, we may ask you to fill in forms where you provide us with your personal information.
2. Website Browsing Information
When you visit our site, we track information to assist us administering the site and analysing site usage. This information includes:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The state or country from which you access the Site
- Date and time of your visit to the Site
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web pages from which you link to our Site or go to from our Site
- The webpages within our Site you view when visiting our Site
- Geolocation if you access our Site via a mobile device. ( You will have the option to turn off geolocation on your mobile device.)
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.