The 18.5” fanless panel PC IPPC 1840P incorporating an industrial motherboard is intended for versatile industrial applications. The panel PC has a touch screen LED backlight LCD panel with 1366×768 (HD; WXGA) resolution. The front panel which adopts flush design and complies with IP66 standard makes it the perfect fit in industrial applications.
The IPPC 1840P supports WWAN/WLAN expansion and others via dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors, two Mini-PCIe slots and one SIM card holder. With support for wide power input of 12~30VDC, IPPC 1840P can gain a strong foothold in industrial field and machine devices. In addition, IPPC 1840P can hook 2nd display via a VGA port for dual independent display. IPPC 1840P has two isolated RS232/422/485 ports and optional fieldbus ports.
- Intel® Celeron® quad core processor J1900, up to 2.42GHz, 2M L2 Cache
- Metal housing with robust aluminum front zero bezel for harsh environment
- 10 points P-Cap multi-touch with zero bezel flush front design
- Dual GbE/2nd display-VGA/Line-out/PS2 KB/MS
- USB x 3/2 x mini-PCIe sockets/1 x CFast/2 x RS232/422/485
- DDR3L 4GB/2.5” HDD bracket
- IP66 compliant front panel
- Support fieldbus module (optional)
- Mounting support: panel/wall/stand/VESA 100mm x 100mm
- Wide range power input 12~30VDC